OCD??? Hardly good cleaners at all...overrated nothing "amazing" or exceptional about them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Ocd Innerwest Cleaners needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ocd Innerwest Cleaners.

Had an Experience with Ocd Innerwest Cleaners?

Comments

Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more She Can Clean Of Memphis - Cleaning Service Review She Can Clean Of Memphis "I hired this lady she scammed me out of my money, stole items from my home now she's harrassing me. She's since changed her name to Tonya WINGER she is..." Read more Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Crystal Clean - Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more